2017 Crystal Lake Night Owl Bike Ride Registration Info - Online Registration is open.
The Crystal Lake Night Owl Bike Ride is open to all ages; however, riders under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian signature and be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
The 2016 fee for each rider is $15 for each rider, regardless of age ($20 per rider the "Night of" the event).
- Each participant must complete and sign the attached waiver. Follow this link to download the 2017 registration form.
- Unsigned or incomplete forms are invalid.
- Riders under age 18 must have parent/guardian signature.
- Helmet and appropriate lights are required for all riders.
- There is no raindate nor are refunds available - Sorry. Check this website and/or Facebook for a severe weather cancellation notice the afternoon/evening of August 6th.
- Checks should be made payable to The Land Conservancy of McHenry County and completed registration forms can be mailed to The Land Conservancy of McHenry County, PO Box 352, Woodstock, IL 60098
- Credit card payment is available - see registration form for instructions.